Corona Senior Center
921 South Belle Avenue
Corona, CA 92882
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday:
9:00 a.m.- 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12 p.m.
If you are newly retired, work part-time, or are seeking new friends, the Corona Senior Center is the place for you! The Senior Center facility offers an opportunity for adults 50 years of age and older to develop an extended family through a wide range of health and educational programs, human services, recreational and social activities, and special events throughout the year.
LECTURES: The Center hosts a variety of educational lectures throughout the year. Doctors, nutritionists, insurance providers, lawyers, and life coaches present on topics to benefit our seniors. Lectures are generally held on Wednesdays at 12:30pm but dates and times may vary. Lectures are free to attend.
RECREATION ACTIVITIES: One of the primary goals of the Center is to promote a healthy and active lifestyle for our patrons. Recreational and social activities include Yoga, Line Dancing, Balance & Flexibility, Ballroom Dancing, Chair Volleyball, Longevity Stick, Sisterhood Stretch & Share Circle, and Men’s & Women’s Exercise. There is also a small Fitness Room for patrons to utilize during the day. For those who fancy the arts, classes and clubs are available. These include Acoustic Music Circle, Knitting & Crocheting, the Mixed Media, Photography, and the Writing Clubs.
EVENTS: The Corona Senior Center also offers special events, such as monthly Birthday Celebrations, Billiards Tournaments, holiday themed parties and dances, and our annual Thanksgiving Luncheon. Please check our calendar for upcoming events.
SPECIAL ACTIVITIES: The Senior Center always has something going on to promote an active, fun, and healthy lifestyle!
- Brown Bag Program View Flyer
- Out to Lunch Bunch View Flyer
- Senior Karaoke Night View Flyer
- Sight Seekers – Support Group View Flyer
- Giant Indoor Bowling View Flyer
- Bereavement Group View Flyer
- Chair Volleyball View Flyer
- Therapy Animals View Flyer
- Learn English as a Second Language (ESL) View Flyer
- Writers Workshop View Flyer
- Dental Screening- View Flyer
- Color Our Community - View Flyer
- Fall Tea Event- View Flyer
- Healthier Living Program- View Flyer
Senior Services & Resources