Vets Connect at the Corona Public Library
Welcome veteran and veteran families! Here you will find information on how the Corona Public Library can help you connect to different services in our community!
Vets Connect @ the Library – Mission
Veterans across the country are not accessing their benefits and/or services to their full potential. California public libraries, in partnership with CAL Vet, are working on connecting veterans and their families to local resources that provide them with the support they need to access these benefits.
The Corona Public Library Veterans Resource Center can be the connection vets need for help. Our skilled volunteers can help veterans with finding employment, accessing health benefits, buying a home, and other needs.
Hours and Location
Tuesdays: 10 AM – 12 PM and 6 – 8 PM
Wednesdays: 10 AM – 12 PM
Thursdays: 2 – 4 PM
Community Services Room, Corona Public Library
650 S. Main Street, Corona CA 92882
Books focusing on veterans are available for checkout at our Community Services bookshelf next to the Community Services Room.
Library Programs/Other Veteran Events
- Work For Warriors Job Expo– August 16, 2019 from 1-5 PM in the Frances Aldama Martinez Community Room (FAM Room)
- Amber Waves of Grain—November 2, 2019 from 12-4 PM at The Shop at Dos Lagos, 2780 Cabot Dr., Corona, CA 92883
- Veteran’s Day Celebration with author, Tommy Anderson—November 9th, 2019 in the Frances Aldama Martinez Community Room (FAM Room)
- Vets Connect @ the Library Website
- Veterans Resource Handbook
- Cal Vet
- Riverside Veteran Services
- Riverside CVSO Office Locations
- The United States Social Security Office Website
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
- HUD Veteran Housing Assistance
- Veterans Crisis Line