Kids Club: Afterschool Program
Activities include group games and crafts that are based on monthly themes. Participants in afternoon Kindergarten through 6th grade may arrive immediately after school is dismissed. Kids Club staff will be on-site at the appropriate time for Wednesday’s early release bell. Program concludes at 6:00 pm.
The fee is $50.00 per week, which includes a snack fee. At Temescal Valley (new site), the fee is $60.00 per week. For more information call (951) 736-2241.
Now Accepting Interest for the 20-21 School Year: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Kids Club locations
- Cesar Chavez Academy
- Corona Ranch Elementary
- Foothill Elementary
- McKinley Elementary
- Lincoln Elementary (NEW)
- Orange Elementary
- Prado View Elementary
- Susan B. Anthony Elementary
- Temescal Valley Elementary
- Wilson Elementary
Parent Handbook [PDF]
Adventure Camp is the perfect way to enjoy summer, fall, and winter break following the CNUSD break schedule.
Adventure Day Camp is geared toward children ages 5-12 and will feature a variety of games, crafts, and group activities for your child to enjoy with their peers. Camp has unique weekly themes incorporating the scheduled activities.
Campers will have the opportunity to make new friends and build memories that will last a lifetime. Adventure Camp includes all your favorite seasonal activities including outdoor games, and arts and crafts. Friendly camp leaders will keep the day moving with upbeat enthusiasm and existing activities in a safely maintained environment. Campers will need to bring their own meals and snacks. An afternoon snack will be included.
Update: Partial Day is now available Monday-Friday, 8:00-1:00 p.m. $55 residents, $70 non-resident.
For more information, contact Recreation Services at (951) 736-2241 or email email@example.com.
The pandemic has impacted this year’s Adventure Camp by requiring smaller groups of campers, social distance practices, and increased sanitization. To meet federal, state, and county recommendations, the City of Corona has implemented the following practices for its Adventure Camp program:
- Daily screening practice for all staff and campers.
- Children will be screened daily for health and parents should not bring their child to camp if any member of their household has had fever, cough, or shortness of breath in the last 24 hours.
- If the child had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, they may not participate in camp for at least 2-weeks from the date of exposure.
- Children demonstrating any signs of sickness will be isolated and must be picked up immediately.
- Smaller group sizes (1:12 staff to child ratio, 60 camper max).
- Siblings sets to remain in the same camp group.
- Groups limited to one room or defined space.
- Outdoor play and activity greatly encouraged.
- Campers must supply their own water and lunch.
- Masks, hand washing, sanitizer stations, and social distancing encouraged throughout camp.