Pursuant to California Health and Safety Code section 113915, you must obtain plan approval from the County of Riverside, Department of Health, Environmental Health Services Division for any type of retail food or beverage facility in Riverside County prior to the City of Corona, Building Division plan check approval. Projects include:
- Construction of any new food service establishment.
- Remodeling or expanding any existing food service establishment.
- Conversion of a non-food business to a food service establishment.
- Hazardous underground or above ground tanks.
- Prepackaged food and or beverage sales.
Health Department approval and permits are also required for:
- Re-opening an out of business food facility.
- Operating any type of food vehicle or conveyance, temporary events (rodeo, fair, etc.), certified farmer market, produce stands, food vending machines, bed and breakfast establishments, or any other food/beverage sales.
Department of Health is also required to be notified any time there is a change in ownership, title, or DBA of a food establishment.
All taverns, cocktail lounges, beer bars, pubs, liquor stores, and so forth require permits to operate issued by the County of Riverside Department of Health, in addition to any permits/licenses issued by the City or State of California Alcoholic Beverage Control offices.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS, CONTACT ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICES PERSONNEL AT:
|Corona||2275 S. Main St. Suite 204||(951) 273-9140|
|Riverside||4065 County Circle Drive, # 104||(951) 358-5172|
|Hemet||800 S. Sanderson Ave, #200||(951) 766-2824|
|Indio||47-923 Oasis Street||(760) 863-8287|
|Palm Springs||2500 N. Palm Canyon Dr., A-3||(760) 320-1048|