The City of Corona utilizes an on-line application system. This on-line system tracks employment interest and job applications exclusively for the City of Corona through governmentjobs.com
To submit your job application for City of Corona positions, follow the instructions below:
Step 1 - Set Up an Application Account• A personal email address is required. Consider Hotmail, Yahoo!, or Google Mail, etc. for free email services. Registration is required. NOTE: Each applicant must have their OWN, unique email address to create an applicant account. Do not share an account.
• Go to www.GovernmentJobs.com
• Click on the Career Seekers tab, then click on “Create Your Account Here” to create your account. You will need to establish a Username and Password. Choose something you can easily remember.
• Click “Save”
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have access to a personal computer, you can visit the City of Corona's Library Computer Center where computers can be used for free with a Library Card or any public library where public computers are available and access the City's online job application information. Or you may fill out a paper application, which may be obtained by clicking HERE Please note that applicants which utilize paper applications, must complete and attach to their applications, job specific supplemental questionnaires. Job specific supplemental questionnaires, may be obtained by printing the job flyer for the position of interest. Failure to submit the required job specific supplemental questionnaire may result in disqualification from further consideration.
Step 2 - Review City of Corona Positions Available & Apply!
• Go to www.CoronaCA.gov
• On the top menu click on the “Government” link.
• Scroll down on this page and click on the “Human Resources” link under the Departments/Divisions. This link will take you to the Human Resources Department Homepage.
• Then click on the “Employment Opportunities” link on the left side of this page. This link will take you directly to the employment opportunities currently available with the City.
• To apply for a position of interest you must first scroll to the bottom of the Employment Opportunities page and click on the job title to the position you are interested in. This will open the job flyer for that position which contains all of the specific details about that position including the requirements, duties, and rate of pay. To submit an application you must then click on the "Apply" button on the top right of the job announcement. A new window will open that will allow you to sign into your Application Account.
• You may create an employment application by clicking on the “Create Application” box and following the instructions on completing and submitting the application.
• After completing the employment application form, click the “Submit” button. A confirmation will appear on the screen and an email will be sent by governmentjobs.com on behalf of the City of Corona confirming the application submission.