Your contributions and donations help keep our shelter programs operating!
Residents are welcome to make donations to the Corona Animal Shelter. Checks can be made directly to the Corona Police CommunityPartnership (CPCP). Their tax tax I.D. number is 33-0614431.
Our Wish List
- Pill Pockets
- Frontline or Advantage Flea Treatment (Dog or Cat)
- Unscented non-clumping cat litter
- Dry dog & puppy food (Preferred: Iams, Purina, Pedigree)
- Dry cat & kitten food (Preferred: Iams)
- Canned cat & kitten food (Preferred: Royal Canin Baby Cat, Friskies)
- Dog Treats
- Dog Toys -Rubber "Kong" toys or over-sized tennis balls
- Cat Toys
- Gift certificates from PetSmart, Petco, Lowe's, Home Depot. Walmart, Target, etc.
Your contribution greatly enhances our ability to continue giving our animals the very best care possible and keeps our shelter operations running efficiently. By sharing our commitment you can make this community a safer and happier place for our pets.
You can drop off donations at the Corona Animal Shelter located at 1330 Magnolia Ave, Corona, CA 92879.