There are several ways to report a code violation:
- Website - To report a Code Enforcement violation (unmaintained landscaping, green pools, inoperative vehicles on private property, etc.) from this website, please complete the Report a Code Violation Online Form. Follow the on-screen instructions and your request will be e-mailed to the Code Enforcement staff.
- Telephone - To report a violation by phone, please call 951-739-4970. Please have the violation address ready.
- Fax - To report a violation via fax, please complete the Report a Code Violation form, print and fax to 951-736-2428.
- To report a violation to the Building Division (garage conversions, construction done without permits, etc.), click here. Click the "submit" button, follow the on-screen instructions and your request will be e-mailed to the Building Division staff or call 951-736-2250.
- For vehicles on the street, please contact the Corona Police Department at 951-736-2330, option #3.