The City of Corona works to keep the City's streets in excellent repair.
The City of Corona is responsible for maintaining and repairing the City's roadways, sidewalks, curbs, gutters, lights, trees, and catch basins. Our staff strives to provide the residents of Corona with dependable, quality service.
Looking to request service?
- To request minor repairs and/or maintenance of a City sidewalk, roadway, curb or gutter, please call Maintenance Services at (951) 736-2234 or submit an Online Service Request.
- Major rehabilitation and construction of street facilities is handled by the Capital Improvement Projects Section of Public Works. For service, please call (951) 736-2266 or submit an Online Service Request.
- To report emergency conditions, please call the Corona Police Department at (951) 736-2330, option 3.
Street Tree Maintenance
Trees not only beautify the City of Corona, they also cast welcome shade on streets and sidewalks.
Help us care for the trees in the City:
- See a City tree that needs pruning - or has roots pushing up a sidewalk?
Please contact us at (951) 736-2234, or fill out an online form.
Note: This number and form are for trees maintained by the City of Corona.
- Have a city tree on your property that you’d like to remove yourself?
Please fill out the form below. We’ll review your request and send you an e-mail confirmation when your request has been approved and you are ready to proceed.
- View list of Street Trees Approved by the City of Corona Maintenance Services Department
With nearly 11,500 street lights to maintain, the City works hard to ensure efficiency and safety for all vehicular, bicycle and pedestrian traffic.
The City of Corona manages three Lighting Maintenance Districts (LMD), LMD 84-1, LMD 2003-1, and CFD 2011-1. These Lighting Maintenance Districts pay for the costs of ongoing maintenance and improvement of public street lights and traffic signals, which provides special benefits to properties within the boundary of the District. Special benefits are defined as improvements that increase the desirability or value of property directly associated with the enhancements. Assessments are established on a "zone-by-zone" basis and are paid by the property owners annually for a portion of the maintenance costs in their zone.
To read more about the Lighting Maintenance Districts 84-1 and 2003-1, please visit the Landscape Management Districts page.
To report a problem with a street light, please call (951) 736-2234, or place an Online Service Request.
The City of Corona contracts with Clean Street, Inc. for street sweeping services. Has your street been missed? Call (951) 736-2234. Clean Street, Inc. ensures that all arterial, residential, industrial and alley roadways are kept clean. Maintaining clean streets keeps Corona beautiful and assists in complying with the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) requirements.
View Interactive Street Sweeping Map
Enter your address number, then select your street to see the street sweeping schedule: