The City needs your help to ensure unsightly graffiti is removed quickly and vandals are caught!
The Graffiti Removal program removes graffiti from public property using environmentally safe methods such as power washing, gel removers, and painting. To report graffiti that is currently in progress, dial 9-1-1.
- To report graffiti during regular business hours, please call (951) 736-2234.
- To report graffiti 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call our graffiti hotline at (951) 817-5841 and leave a message.
- Make a report online on See, Click, Fix.
When you are reporting graffiti, please have this information ready:
- The location of the graffiti, including cross streets.
- The object with graffiti on it, such as a wall, utility box, or the side of building.
- Your name and call back number or email in case our department has any questions.
The City operates a reward program for anyone providing information that leads to the apprehension, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for vandalism, graffiti or theft in the City. Click here to learn more »
Graffiti reward system.(A) Pursuant to Cal. Gov’t Code § 36069.5, the city offers a reward of $250 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of any person for violation of Cal. Penal Code § 594 by the use of graffiti, not to exceed $500 per incident of graffiti.
(B) In the event of multiple contributors of information leading to such arrest and conviction, the city may divide the reward equally among the contributors.(C) A claim for reward under this section shall be filed with the City Clerk. The City Manager shall verify the accuracy of all claims and report to the City Council. A claim shall be awarded only after City Council approval of the City Manager’s report. Each claim shall:
(1) Specifically identify the date, location and kind of property damaged or destroyed
(2) Identify by name the person who was convicted; and
(3) Identify the court rendering the conviction and the date of the conviction.