The City needs your help to ensure unsightly graffiti is removed quickly and vandals are caught!
The Graffiti Removal program removes graffiti from public property using environmentally safe methods such as power washing, gel removers, and painting. To report graffiti that is currently in progress, dial 9-1-1.
- To report graffiti during regular business hours, please call (951) 736-2234.
- To report graffiti 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call our graffiti hotline at (951) 817-5841 and leave a message.
- Make a report online on See, Click, Fix.
When you are reporting graffiti, please have this information ready:
- The location of the graffiti, including cross streets.
- The object with graffiti on it, such as a wall, utility box, or the side of building.
- Your name and call back number or email in case our department has any questions.
The City operates a reward program for anyone providing information that leads to the apprehension, arrest, and conviction of the person or persons responsible for vandalism, graffiti or theft in the City.
Want to Remove Graffiti Yourself?
Click here for an electronic Permit to Remove Graffiti and Release of Liability (pdf form). Simply fill in this form and fax or email to the locations on the form.
Want to Help Prevent Graffiti?
To learn more about how you can help keep Corona graffiti-free, see the City's Graffiti Prevention and Removal brochure.