Submit Overgrown Vegetation Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To submit an overgrown vegetation issue, create an account through the City of Corona's eTRAKiT site.  This will allow you to upload a photo and track the progress of the issue.  Once you have created your account, you can begin the process by clicking “Report Issue”.

 Fire Prevention Overgrown Vegetation Complaint

Ask Ally
Powered by AboutXtreme