About Corona Department of Water and Power
DWP Water, Recyled Water and Electric Service
Additional Water Reuse Videos
How Reuse Works
- Reverse Osmosis
- UV Disinfection and Advanced Oxidation
- Dual Media Filtration
- Dissolved Air Flotation
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- Bank Filtration
- Biological Reactors
- Activated Carbon
- Biological Activated Carbon
- Why do we need to identify new sources of drinking water?
- What is wastewater?
- What does “potable” mean and what is potable reuse?
- Isn’t all water reused?
- What about conservation?
- What is advanced water purification?
- Is advanced purified water safe for drinking?
- What are the benefits of using purified water for drinking?
- What are the protective barriers in the water purification process?
- What is the difference between indirect potable reuse and direct potable reuse?
- What is groundwater recharge?
- Are there places that drink water downstream of other communities?
- Is potable reuse an environmentally friendly option?
- How would you respond to people who call this “toilet to tap”?
- Where is water purification being explored?
- Who regulates recycled water?
- How is water quality monitored?
- What about chemicals in the water?
- Does the advanced water purification process remove pharmaceuticals and personal care products?
- Have studies been done to look at the safety of recycled water?
- Why can’t we put it straight into the tap?