Omission of any required items circle below will result in refusal of plans for plan check.
- Submit five (5) complete sets of plans including:
- Plot plan with property line dimensions and location of the building and any other structures including the proposed room addition (see "Sample plot plan" available at front counter).
- Foundation plan.
- Floor plan.
- Ceiling and roof framing plan. Indicate rafter spans and spacing, purlins, and rafter ties.
- Electrical plan: (Electrical service shall be underground, C.M.C. 15.60) For a new service location contact - Tony Lopez, Edison Planner at 909-930-8515 or Lyle Trend at 909-930-8435
- Panel location.
- Lighting and outlet layout.
- Circuit schedule and demand load.
- Plumbing isometrics:
- Water distribution.
- Waste and venting.
- Gas distribution.
- Provide a mechanical plan:
- Location and size of all registers (supply & return)Size, location, & manufacturers specifications for all equipment.
- Provide two (2) sets of "wet" stamped and signed Structural Calculations and roof truss calculations.
- Provide two (2) sets of Title 24 Energy Calculations. A "CF-1R" form is available at the front counter.
- Provide two (2) sets of Soils Report.
- Provide two (2) sets of Soil Percolation Test for proposed septic systems.
- Provide water test for newly drilled wells from Riverside County Department of Health.
- Separate permits are required for Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, Patio covers, Swimming Pools, Fencing, Garden and Retaining walls.
- Comply with Corona Burglary Ordinance #15.52 (copies available at front counter).
- Fees: Consult with Department of Water & Power and Public Works Departments for any additional fees.
- All contractors and sub-contractors must show proof of State and City licenses and shall comply with Section 3800 of the Labor Code regarding Workers' Compensation. Home owners performing and/or coordinating their own construction must complete an Owner-Builder Verification form.
Call Corona-Norco School District for school fees 951-736-5045
*SEE OTHER DEPARTMENTS FOR ADDITIONAL FEES*