Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Block Party Barricades Permit

  • Departments:Public Works
  • Divisions:City Services, Permits, Land Development
  • Phone:951-736-2259
Our Public Works Department handles Block Party Street Closure Permits. In order to obtain a Block Party Permit please fill out the Block Party Permit Form and return with fee to the Public Works Counter located at Corona City Hall for processing. 
Return to full list >>
Ask Ally
Powered by AboutXtreme