- Departments:Library and Recreation Services
- Divisions:City Services, Library
The Corona Public Library provides exam proctoring services by appointment only. Proctoring is not available on Saturdays.
Fee: $50 per test
What We Do
- Verify student IDs.
- Present exam materials.
- Review exam instructions.
- Monitor students from a distance
- Monitor the exam time.
- Online exams can be proctored.
- Exams are conducted in one of our 5 study rooms depending on availability.
- We cannot guarantee a private study room when taking a test.
- Paper exams that are mailed or emailed to us can be proctored.
- Completed exams can be scanned and emailed as attachments.
To schedule an exam Please call to setup an exam time. Availability is limited based on Staff time. Once your exam has been scheduled, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with your testing institution to send exam materials/passwords to the proctoring