Riverside County Small Business Assistance Program
The County of Riverside & AmPac Business Capital are partnering to provide emergency and ongoing capital for small businesses in Riverside County!
Restart loans are available to businesses located anywhere in the county and the City of Corona! Loans may be given for $15,000 to $30,000.
RESTART LOANS DETAILS
• Interest Rate: 3.75%
• Term: 5 years (60 months)
• No payments for the first six months
ELIGIBLE BUSINESS TYPES
• Private for profit
• Businesses with 25 or fewer employees
• Minimum 2-year operating history
• No minimum credit score though credit score will be considered based on payment history and a credit report will be pulled
• Payroll records documenting existing payroll
• Three years of business and personal tax returns, including 2017, 2018, and 2019. If 2019 has not been filed, year-end 2019 financial statements are acceptable (balance sheet/income statement)
• Statement of COVID-19 impact (checklist provided)
For more information, please contact AmPac Business Capital at (909) 915-1706 or email email@example.com.
More Help for Businesses
The Riverside County Workforce Development has curated helpful links and resources available to you online! From resources for impacted workers to employers and businesses, view that help is available to you. Click here for details!
Looking for other resources?
Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more helpful resources available to you at www.CoronaCA.gov/COVID-19.
For more help, please contact our COVID-19 Information Line by calling (951) 817-5800, texting (833) 482-0029, or emailing COVID19info@CoronaCA.gov.