Curb-side retail starts tomorrow in Riverside County
California will move into Stage 2 of modifying the state’s Stay-at-Home order on Friday, May 8, 2020. Our progress in achieving key public health metrics will allow a gradual re-opening of California’s economy.
Californians have been staying home and saving lives since the start of our statewide stay-at-home order issued on March 19, 2020. These efforts have allowed the state to move forward on our roadmap for modifying the statewide order.
We are now moving into Stage 2, where some lower-risk workplaces can gradually open with adaptations. The state is issuing guidance to help these workplaces reopen safely.
Stage 2: Lower-risk workplaces
- Curbside retail, including but not limited to: Bookstores, jewelry stores, toy stores, clothing stores, shoe stores, home and furnishing stores, sporting goods stores, antique stores, music stores, florists. Note: this will be phased in, starting first with curbside pickup and delivery only until further notice.
- Supply chains supporting the above businesses, in manufacturing and logistics sectors
- Destination retail, including shopping malls and swap meets.
- Personal services, limited to: car washes, pet grooming, tanning facilities, and landscape gardening.
- Office-based businesses (telework remains strongly encouraged)
- Dine-in restaurants (other facility amenities, like bars or gaming areas, are not permitted)
- Schools and childcare facilities
- Outdoor museums and open gallery spaces
- Personal services such as nail salons, tattoo parlors, gyms and fitness studios
- Hospitality services, such as bars and lounges
- Entertainment venues, such as movie theaters, gaming facilities, and pro sports
- Indoor museums, kids museums and gallery spaces, zoos, and libraries
- Community centers, including public pools, playgrounds, and picnic areas
- Religious services and cultural ceremonies
- Concert venues
- Theme parks
- Hotels/lodging for leisure and tourism
Stay informed with our 24/7 COVID-19 Information Line!
Call us at (951) 817-5800.
Text us at (833) 482-0029.
Email us at COVID19info@CoronaCA.gov.
COVID-19 Quick Links