🌧️ Current Road Closures, Rain Safety Tips, and More!
With periods of heavy rain over our region, residents in the Canyon Fire Burn area are asked to always remain vigilant, stay alert, and monitor information sources. Rain thresholds are not predicted to reach debris flow thresholds; however, weather is always unpredictable.
Current Road Closures in Corona
- The gates at Rincon between Corydon and Smith
- The gate on Auburndale at Rincon
- Chase Drive at Skyline Drive
- Follow City of Corona on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.
Quick Rainy Day Safety Tips
- Slow down. It takes longer to stop or adjust in wet weather.
- Increase your following distance.
- Be more alert when driving in wet or slippery conditions. Watch out for brake lights in front of you. Avoid distractions.
- Turn your headlights on even in light rain, or in gloomy, foggy or overcast conditions.
- Never drive through moving water.
Regional Traffic Impacts for Commuters
To stay informed on the latest traffic updates, please monitor Sig Alert.