Share your Feedback for Homelessness Solutions Tomorrow or Saturday!
The City of Corona is currently in the process of developing a Homeless Strategic Plan. An essential part of the process is to solicit feedback from community stakeholders.
We've already heard from some of you at the community meetings and from those of you who have filled out the online survey. If you haven't shared your input, there is still time. Help shape Corona's Homeless Strategic Plan by participating in a community meeting.
The next meetings will be held in the Multi-Purpose Room at Corona City Hall (400 South Vicentia Avenue) on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020, beginning at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, beginning at 1:30 p.m.
The meeting will include:
- Homeless Strategic Plan PowerPoint Presentation
- Open community dialogue to discuss challenges/opportunities, best practices/strategies, goals/measurements, and a name for the plan
- Completion of a survey at the end of the meeting to providing additional written input on challenges and solutions
Each meeting will present the same information. You are invited to attend the date that best works for your schedule.
Community members who are not able to make it to the community meetings are encouraged to take the online survey to provide input on the Homeless Strategic Plan. The online survey will close on Friday, Feb. 21, at 5 p.m. Your participation in the process will help us to work together as a community to better address homelessness in the City of Corona!