Cajalco Road / I-15 Interchange Improvement Project Construction Alert
Crews will continue grinding and place join seal within the project limits.
What to Expect
• Please be advised, work may be noisy due to construction equipment moving on-and-o site, equipment back up alarms, and other construction related noise.
• Temporary lighting will be used to illuminate areas around the work zone.
• All closures are weather permitting. If inclement weather occurs, the closure will be automatically cancelled and rescheduled.
• Access will be provided for emergency services during the closures.
Alternating Freeway Lanes and Freeway Ramp Closures
Monday, February 10 - Thursday, February 13, 8 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Alternating Freeway Lanes
- Northbound I-15 between Weirick Rd/Dos Lagos Rd. to El Cerrito Rd.
- Southbound I-15 between El Cerrito Rd and Weirick Rd/Dos Lagos Rd.
- Northbound I-15 On -Ramp(s) at Cajalco Rd.
- Northbound I-15 Off-Ramp at Cajalco Rd.
- Northbound I-15 Off-Ramp at El Cerrito Rd.
- Southbound I-15 On-Ramp at Cajalco Rd.
- Southbound I-15 Off-Ramp at Cajalco Rd.
- Southbound I-15 On-Ramp at El Cerrito Rd.
*No two consecutive ramps will be closed at one time. Please follow the detour signs.
About the Cajalco Road/I-15 Interchange Improvement Project
The Cajalco Road/ I-15 Interchange Improvement Project will widen Cajalco Road from two to six lanes from Temescal Canyon Road to Bedford Canyon Road. The project also proposes several improvements to the entrance and exit ramps and auxiliary lanes. Visit the Project website http://i15Cajalco.com for the latest information.
*Note: Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, these dates and times are subject to change without notice. If inclement weather occurs, freeway closures will be automatically canceled and rescheduled. All closures are as-needed and weather permitting.
I-15 Express Lanes: Crews will continue paving near the 15/91 interchanges. Visit www.15project.info for schedule and closure information.