Upcoming Park Improvement Projects
The City of Corona is starting the first phase of a multi-year park improvement project in which we will enhance accessibility at the following parks:
- Citrus Park, 1250 Santana Way
- Mountain Gate Park, 3100 S. Main Street
- Promenade Park, 615 Richey Street
- Santana Park, 598 Santana Way
Improvements will include:
- Parking lots: regraded and restriped ADA parking stalls and updated ADA signage
- Restrooms: updated hardware and fixtures, signage, and partitions for ease of access
- Playgrounds: new equipment and rubberized surfacing at Santana Park, new equipment and expanded surfacing at Mountain Gate Park, new rubberized surfacing under the Citrus Park playground, and expanded surfacing under the Promenade Park playground
Parking lot improvements will begin at Promenade and Citrus Parks next week and will take approximately ten days. Mountain Gate and Santana Parks will be scheduled thereafter.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work to improve your park experience.
For questions, please contact Tracy Martin, Project Manager, at 951-817-5880 or by email at Tracy.Martin@CoronaCA.gov.
As part of the ADA improvements, there will be restroom closures at the following parks. The City will be supplying port-a-potties at the sites during the closures.
Santana Park: January 21, 2020 to February 9, 2020
Citrus Park: January 27, 2020 to February 16, 2020
Mountain Gate Park: February 3, 2020 to February 23, 2020
Promenade Park: February 17, 2020 to March 1, 2020