Reminder: Construction Alert & Project Milestone – Cajalco Road / I-15 Interchange Improvement Project
Construction Alert, November 25-26, 2019
Crews will remove k-rail and re-stripe Cajalco Rd and Northbound I-15 On-Ramp at Cajalco Rd.
FREEWAY LANE RESTRICTIONS AND RAMP CLOSURES:
Monday, November 25 and Tuesday, November 26, 8 p.m. - 4 a.m.
Alternating Freeway Lanes
• Northbound I-15 from Dos Lagos Rd/Weirick Rd to El Cerrito Rd
• Southbound I-15 from El Cerrito Rd to Dos Lagos Rd/Weirick Rd
At least one freeway lane will be OPEN in each direction.
• Northbound I-15 On-Ramp at Cajalco Rd
• Southbound I-15 On-Ramp at Cajalco Rd
• Northbound I-15 Off-Ramp at Cajalco Rd
• Southbound I-15 Off-Ramp at Cajalco Rd
Project Milestone, November 27, 2019
WHAT TO EXPECT THE MORNING OF WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27:
• Cajalco Rd Bridge: 4 lanes of 6 lanes will be open. Two center lanes will remain closed.
• Cajalco Rd: 2 outside lanes will be open in each direction.
• Northbound I-15 On-Ramps (2): Eastbound and westbound (New) I-15 Cajalco Rd On-Ramps will be open.
• Bike Lane: The bike lane will be open on Cajalco Rd and Cajalco Rd Bridge.
• Sidewalk: South side of Cajalco Rd Bridge sidewalk will remain closed.
In observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday on Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29, 2019, no work is scheduled during these dates. Work will resume on Monday, December 2, 2019.
About the Cajalco Road/I-15 Interchange Improvement Project: The Cajalco Road/ I-15 Interchange Improvement Project will widen Cajalco Road from two to six lanes from Temescal Canyon Road to Bedford Canyon Road. The project also proposes several improvements to the entrance and exit ramps and auxiliary lanes. Visit the Project website http://i15Cajalco.com for the latest information.
*Note: Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, these dates and times are subject to change without notice. If inclement weather occurs, freeway closures will be automatically canceled and rescheduled. All closures are as-needed and weather permitting.