October 7, 2019 | Construction Alerts for Cajalco Road / I-15 Interchange Improvement Project
Crews will remove the bridge overhang brackets and stripe the ramps to place traffic on the new alignment and sand blast the bridge columns.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Please be advised, work may be noisy due to construction equipment moving on-and-off site, equipment back up alarms, and other construction related noise.
- Temporary lighting will be used to illuminate areas around the work zone.
- All closures are weather permitting. If inclement weather occurs, the closure will be automatically cancelled and rescheduled.
- Access will be provided for emergency services during the closures.
ROADWAYS, FREEWAY LANE RESTRICTIONS AND RAMP CLOSURES:
**Monday, October 7, 2019 • 8 p.m. to 4 a.m.**
Alternating Freeway Lanes - At least one Freeway lane will be OPEN in each direction
- Northbound I-15 from Dos Lagos Rd/Weirick Rd to El Cerrito Rd
- Southbound I-15 from El Cerrito Rd to Dos Lagos Rd/Weirick Rd
Freeway Ramp Closures
- Southbound I-15 on-ramp at Cajalco Road
- Northbound I-15 on-and off-ramps at Cajalco Road
*Note: Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, these dates and times are subject to change without notice. If inclement weather occurs, freeway closures will be automatically canceled and rescheduled. All closures are as-needed and weather permitting.
About the Cajalco Road/I-15 Interchange Improvement Project
The Cajalco Road/ I-15 Interchange Improvement Project will widen Cajalco Road from two to six lanes from Temescal Canyon Road to Bedford Canyon Road. The project also proposes several improvements to the entrance and exit ramps and auxiliary lanes. Visit the Project website http://i15Cajalco.com for the latest information.