Inland Empire SCORE: Employee to Entrepreneur Workshop
Learn all about franchises, plus other small business issues and approaches at the Employee to Entrepreneur--Reducing the Risk When Taking the Leap Workshop on September 27, 2019 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Corona Chamber of Commerce. This workshop is being presented by Vic Scimo who has spent over 30 years in the food, advertising, and marketing industry. At the event, you can expect to learn:
- Why are people choosing to start their own businesses?
- What businesses are they starting? Three options for going into business
- Small business in the U.S.
- Franchise Industry overview
- What are myths about business ownership?
- Where are people getting investment money?
Simplifying the search
Vic Scimo has worked for the Saga/Marriott Corporation for over 12 years and in 1987 was co-founder of a multi-million dollar, Ivy Award Winner, Bon Appetit Management Company. Since 1994, Vic has been involved in various executive sales/marketing positions and has owned several small businesses within California. Vic has the FranNet office for Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, and Los Angeles Counties in Southern California. He is a graduate of the University of Arizona in Tucson and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Sales/Marketing.