Beat The Heat at the Corona Cool Center
Keep Cool! Protect Your Health When It’s Hot!
County of Riverside Community Action Partnership is coordinating Cool Centers to serve as drop-in sites for vulnerable individuals, seniors, the disabled, and others in need of temporary relief from the heat.
Corona's Cooling Center is open to the public during normal facility hours as follows:
Circle City Center
Phone: (951) 817-5755
Address: 365 N. Main Street, Corona, CA 92882
Hours: Monday through Friday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Click here to view a complete list of Cooling Centers throughout Riverside County »
Hot Weather Tips:
- Drink plenty of water. Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Wear a wide-brimmed hat, or use an umbrella for shade.
- Wear lightweight, light-colored, loose clothing.
- Slow down—rest in the shade or a cool place when possible.
- Never leave a child, elderly, disabled person, or animal alone in a vehicle.
- Keep shaded areas with fresh water for outdoor animals.
- Turn on your air conditioner.
- Check on friends and neighbors who are elderly, have medical conditions, or are at higher risk for problems when it is very hot.
- If you do not have an air conditioner, use a fan, make sure your windows are open, and visit a cool center.
- Take a cool shower or bath.
- When it is hotter than 90˚, visit a friend that has air conditioning in their home or a cool place like a mall, a library or a senior center.
For Cool Center locations, hours and tips on how to protect yourself from heat related illnesses, please call:
County of Riverside Community Action Partnership
2038 Iowa Avenue, Suite B-102, Riverside, CA 92507
Phone: 951-955-4900 TTY: 951-955-5126