Corona's 4th of July Celebration – Everything YOU need to know!
9 AM – Main Street USA Parade
The City of Corona is hosting the Main Street USA Parade on Thursday, July 4 beginning at 9 a.m. at the intersection of Main and Ontario and moving north to Olive Street.
The following streets will be posted “No Parking” and closed to through traffic from approximately 6:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. on July 4.
- Main Street between Ontario Avenue and Grand Boulevard
- Chatam Circle from the cul-de-sac to Summerset
- Pueblo Road between Main Street and Belle Avenue
- Olive Street between Main Street and Belle Avenue
- Olive Street between Main Street and South Victoria Avenue
Please anticipate increased traffic congestion in the area on July 4.
5 PM – Santana Park: Music • Food • Fireworks
The entertainment begins at 5 p.m. with community music group, Christian Arts & Theater (CAT), followed by The Advancements. At 7:30 p.m., the 300th Army Band, an ensemble called "MPThree" will take the stage and perform modern rock, pop, and electronic covers.
Support local non-profit organizations and enjoy tasty food and refreshments available for purchase:
- Corona Norco Unified School District Educational Foundation– Hot Dogs & Chili Dogs
- Congregation Beth Shalom – Cotton Candy
- Food Runners – Nachos & Burritos
- Girl Scout Troop 2053 – Funnel Cakes
- Islamic Society Corona Norco – Chicken Strips & Fries
- Pets are Work Saving (PAWS) – Lemonade
- Centennial Boy's Basketball Boosters – Mangonadas & Tostilocos
- Santiago Marching Band BOSS Boosters – Hawaiian Coffees & Smoothies
The celebration concludes with the eagerly anticipated firework show to occur at sundown.
- Pre-Sale, Preferred Parking at Santana Park- $5 parking fee for up-close parking spots on sale through June 30th. [SOLD OUT]
- Parking at Santana Park- $10 parking fee for Santana parking lot on the day of the event, as space permits.
- Free parking at Crossroads Christian Church and surrounding community as posted.
Note: There will not be shuttles this year. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- No Dogs or pets allowed at the park
- No gas/propane BBQs (Charcoal only in designated areas)
- No alcohol or cigarettes (including vaping) allowed in the park
- No drones
- Kellogg from Pimpernel to Ontario – 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Santana from Magnolia to Orchard Crest – 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Garretson from CL Fleming to Santana – 3 pm to 11 p.m.
- Ontario Ave from Magnolia to Fullerton – 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Magnolia from Main Street to Ontario – 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
To learn more, please call (951) 736-2241 or visit www.CoronaCA.gov/July4!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
REMINDER: FIREWORKS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE CITY OF CORONA – Please leave 9-1-1 lines open for emergencies. If you witness firework violations you may report it by calling the Corona Police Department at (951) 736-2330, option 3.