Need help with a Claim? Eviction? Restraining order? Take advantage of Corona Court House's Self-Help Center!
Do you need help with filing or responding to a Small Claims case? Do you need assistance with an eviction? Are you looking for help with a restraining order? The Riverside Superior Court’s newest Self-Help Center is available to assist you at the Corona Court House at 505 S Buena Vista Ave. Suite 201, Corona, CA 92882. The center hours are Tuesday through Thursday from 8 am to 4 pm. Free assistance or referrals are available to those without an attorney for Civil and Small Claims matters. Customers can receive help with understanding forms, information about filing procedures, and community referrals.
Examples of Available Services:
- Eviction Notices and Complaint
- Answer to Unlawful Detainer
- Judgments/Writs for Unlawful Detainer
- Enforcement for Money Judgments
- Answer to Collections Complaint
- Name Changes
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
- Criminal Expungements
- New Small Claims cases
- Small Claims Motions/Appeals
- Small Claims Post-Judgment
We Don’t Assist with:
- Unlimited Civil or cases that exceed $25,000
- Parties represented by an attorney
- Traffic Cases
Come Prepared: Please bring a copy of your case and any supporting documents and a pen. Assistance is available on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, please call 951-274-4499 or visit www.riverside.courts.ca.gov.