☃️ Don't be left out in the cold – View Winter Safety Tips!
The National Weather Service (NWS) is predicting rain in addition to snow in lower elevations to arrive Tuesday, February 5, from afternoon through the night. The storm will produce lower temperatures and a cold front. The City of Corona would like to remind our community: when temperatures drop outside, get inside.
Corona's Warm Center is open during normal business hours:
The Circle City Center
365 North Main Street, Corona CA 92880
Monday – Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Cold Weather Tips:
- Drink warm fluids like hot cider or soup.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Keep your home warm. Turn on your heater.
- Wear several thin layers of clothing.
- Move family pets indoors out of the elements.
- Know the location of the nearest Warm Center.
- Have your home heating system inspected.
- Never bring heating devices into the home that are intended for outdoor, including charcoal.