WRCOG needs your help! RFP for Regional Energy Network (REN) Development
The Western Riverside Council of Governments (WRCOG) is releasing this Request for Proposal (RFP) to solicit firms interested in assisting WRCOG, the Coachella Valley Association of Governments, and the San Bernardino Council of Governments with the development of a Business and Implementation Plan for development of a Regional Energy Network that will be submitted to the California Public Utilities Commission for approval.
To access the RFP follow this link: https://bit.ly/2S2kg88
Final proposals are due March 7, 2019.
Schedule of Events
1. January 31, 2019: RFP Distribution
2. February 14, 2019: Questions from Vendors about scope or approach due
3. February 26, 2019: Responses to questions posted on website
4. March 7, 2019: Proposal Due Date
5. Week of March 11, 2019: Review of proposals
6. Week of March 18, 2019: Potential Interviews
7. Week of March 25, 2019: Anticipated decision and selection of Vendor(s)
8. Upon approval of contract by Executive Committee: Anticipated commencement date of work
This is a WRCOG project. The City of Corona is a member agency of WRCOG.