Dunkin’ Donuts opens Thursday, March 22
Dunkin’ Donuts opens Thursday, March 22 in Corona at 924 E. Ontario Ave. America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, will be commemorating their grand opening by offering the first 100 guests in line free coffee for one year (one free medium coffee per week). The community will also have the opportunity to enjoy passed samples and photos with Dunkin’ Donuts’ beloved mascot, Cuppy. In addition, the restaurant will host an official ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The Corona restaurant will be the second Dunkin’ Donuts location in the U.S. to boast an updated atmosphere with innovative new additions including:
- A modern design offering a lighter color scheme and more natural light to create an approachable, welcoming atmosphere
- Innovative beverage bar tap system which will serve cold beverages including iced coffee, iced tea, cold brew coffee and nitro infused cold brew coffee
- Crew members will sport new uniforms designed by Life is Good® with positive messaging such as “Fueled by Positive Energy” and “Drink Coffee. Be Awesome.”
- Dunkin’ will expand its Grab & Go section with bottled beverages and better-for-you snack options such as Yoplait® yogurt parfaits
- Fully-integrated digital kiosks will debut at the Corona location later this year, allowing guests to order with or without the help of a crew member
- Increased energy efficiency as a DD Green Achievement™ location which will feature high-performance windows, high-efficiency mechanical units, specialty lighting to reduce energy use, and low-flow faucets
Dunkin’ Donuts’ newest next-generation concept restaurant will be owned and operated by Parag Patel, who opened Dunkin’ Donuts’ 12,000th location worldwide in Riverside in 2016. He also operates additional locations throughout Southern California. Patel and his family joined the Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee community in 1989, upon opening their very first location in Maryland. In honor of his contributions to the organization, Patel was named 2016 Dunkin’ Donuts Developer of the Year. Patel plans to open several additional Southern California Dunkin’ Donuts over the coming years.
“We are thrilled to be a part of Dunkin’ Donuts’ next generation store initiative and can’t wait to bring this innovative new restaurant to the Corona community,” said Patel. “The new menu offerings and approachable atmosphere will grab the attention of Dunkin’ fans and help keep Corona running on Dunkin’ for years to come.”
The Corona location will be located at 924 E Ontario Ave. and serve customers daily from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us their Facebook and Twitter.