Public Outreach Meeting to Consider Change to Corona Dial-A-Ride Services
For Immediate Release
July 20, 2017
PUBLIC OUTREACH MEETING TO CONSIDER CHANGE TO CORONA DIAL-A-RIDE SERVICES
CORONA, CA– City of Corona residents and transit riders are encouraged to participate in upcoming outreach meetings at which City of Corona staff will review and seek input on the proposed changes to the Corona Dial-A-Ride Services. The proposed changes will modify the Dial-A-Ride services to be available only to seniors (age 60 and older), persons with disability and/or to persons who are certified under the Americans with Disability Act (ADA).
The following Public Meetings to review and seek input on the proposed changes are scheduled as follows:
- Monday, July 31, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Senior Center, 921 S. Belle Avenue
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Corona Public Library, High Desert Room
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Corona Public Library, High Desert Room
In addition, a Public Hearing will be held to seek input on the proposed change on August 16, 2017 at 6:30 p.m., during the regularly scheduled City Council meeting in the Council Chambers located at 400 S. Vicentia Avenue.
If you are unable to attend these meetings, but would like your comments considered, please submit your comments by Friday, August 14, 2017, via mail, telephone, fax or email at:
- Mail: Public Works/Transportation, 400 S Vicentia Avenue, Corona, CA 92882-2187
- Phone: 951-736-2266
- Fax: 951-279-3627
- Email: PublWks@CoronaCA.gov
- Website: www.CoronaTransit.com Contact Us Form
If approved, the proposed changes will be effective January 2, 2018. If you would like to learn more about the Dial-A-Ride program or City of Corona Transit Services, please call or email the above listed phone/email.
About the City of Corona: Corona is located adjacent to Orange County California at the junction of the 91 and 15 freeways with a population of more than 160,000 residents. For more information regarding the City of Corona, visit www.CoronaCA.gov.
Transportation Planning Supervisor