- Open Hours: Drop-in to use Maker Exchange equipment for your own projects.
- Workshops: 30-60 minute introduction to Maker Exchange equipment.
- Lessons: 30-60 minute class on a specific technique, tool, or equipment; may be single-day or continuous.
VIEW THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR ACTIVITY DETAILS
Maker Exchange: Lesson
- Date: 01/13/2020 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
- Introduction: Ages 8-18 |
Meets in the Instructional Room
Return to full list >>
Staff will lead various educational lessons utilizing Maker Exchange techniques, tool, and equipment. Latecomers may not be accommodated.