- Open Hours: Drop-in to use Maker Exchange equipment for your own projects.
- Workshops: 30-60 minute introduction to Maker Exchange equipment.
- Lessons: 30-60 minute class on a specific technique, tool, or equipment; may be single-day or continuous.
VIEW THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR ACTIVITY DETAILS
Maker Exchange: Girls Who Code Lesson
- Date: 01/13/2020 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
- Introduction: Learn to code! 3rd - 12th graders
Return to full list >>
Girls Who Code Clubs are free after-school programs for 3rd-5th and 6th-12th grade girls to join our sisterhood of supportive peers and role models using computer science to change the world.