This calendar of events is organized chronologically and provides basic information on events taking place within the City, or sponsored by Corona-based organizations.
Are you viewing this on a Mobile device? Click here to view City Calendar in List Format
Inland Empire SCORE: Getting Inside Your Strategic Planning
- Date: 10/25/2019 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Corona Chamber of Commerce
904 E Sixth Street
Corona, California 92879
Join the Corona Chamber of Commerce and the Inland Empire SCORE in a course for business leaders who want to learn the strengths, strategies, and principles that can keep you in business and help you to grow, challenge, and protect your business, customers, and your team.
The workshop will be held on Friday, October 25 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Corona Chamber of Commerce, located at 904 E Sixth Street, Corona, CA 92879. The cost for the event is $20.
During the course, you will learn how to:
- Create the context you need to build a great platform for your plan
- Perform an analysis that helps your organization focus on their current strengths and opportunities, and create a vision of future aspirations and the result they will bring.
- Learn to use mission, vision, and values statements to guide the expectations of your board and team leaders
- Develop the priorities that allow your company to be proactive rather than reactive and train you to anticipate trends and to prepare accordingly
- Add accountability to your action plans
This workshop is presented by John Epps. John Epps was an Instructor for the University of California, Riverside Extension for 15 years where his duties included the development and delivery of training courses and classes. He taught a wide range of classes including Management and Leadership Development, Nonprofit Development, Team Building, Communications, Personal Computer Applications, and, Information Technologies. He worked to incorporate a high level of student interaction in each class to encourage students to connect knowledge and practice so that they become more valuable assets to themselves and their employers. His background as a user, trainer, and consultant gave him a unique perspective for his classes.