- Open Hours: Drop-in to use Maker Exchange equipment for your own projects.
- Workshops: 30-60 minute introduction to Maker Exchange equipment.
- Lessons: 30-60 minute class on a specific technique, tool, or equipment; may be single-day or continuous.
VIEW THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR ACTIVITY DETAILS
Maker Exchange: Sketching
- Date: 11/01/2019 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
Meets in the Instructional Room
Return to full list >>
Drop in to practice using new tools and sketching techniques.
Maker Exchange Tweens Flyer