- Open Hours: Drop-in to use Maker Exchange equipment for your own projects.
- Workshops: 30-60 minute introduction to Maker Exchange equipment.
- Lessons: 30-60 minute class on a specific technique, tool, or equipment; may be single-day or continuous.
Secret Code: ENCOUNTER
VIEW THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR ACTIVITY DETAILS
Maker Exchange: Coding
- Date: 09/09/2019 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
Meets in the Computer Learning Center
Return to full list >>
Drop in to learn Python at your own pace.
Parent/guardian must provide staff with email upon first week.