- Open Hours: Drop-in to use Maker Exchange equipment for your own projects.
- Workshops: 30-60 minute introduction to Maker Exchange equipment.
- Lessons: 30-60 minute class on a specific technique, tool, or equipment; may be single-day or continuous.
Secret Code: ENCOUNTER
VIEW THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR ACTIVITY DETAILS
Grand Opening Of Maker Exchange
- Date: 08/17/2019 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
Return to full list >>
All ages are invited to the grand opening!
Join us for the ribbon-cutting of Maker Exchange! Come explore our new makerspace, tinker with some of our tools and supplies, and meet our sponsors and partners.