- Open Hours: Drop-in to use Maker Exchange equipment for your own projects.
- Workshops: 30-60 minute introduction to Maker Exchange equipment.
- Lessons: 30-60 minute class on a specific technique, tool, or equipment; may be single-day or continuous.
VIEW THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR ACTIVITY DETAILS
Maker Exchange: NASA Week
- Date: 07/18/2019 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
Meets in the High Desert Room
Return to full list >>
Ages 10-17 can create Constellation Paper Circuits.