- Open Hours: Drop-in to use Maker Exchange equipment for your own projects.
- Workshops: 30-60 minute introduction to Maker Exchange equipment.
- Lessons: 30-60 minute class on a specific technique, tool, or equipment; may be single-day or continuous.
VIEW THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR ACTIVITY DETAILS
Maker Mondays: T(w)eens
- Date: 07/29/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
Meets in the East FAM Room
Return to full list >>
Summer Seeds: 🌱
Paint your planter and grow a garden!