- Open Hours: Drop-in to use Maker Exchange equipment for your own projects.
- Workshops: 30-60 minute introduction to Maker Exchange equipment.
- Lessons: 30-60 minute class on a specific technique, tool, or equipment; may be single-day or continuous.
Secret Code: ENCOUNTER
VIEW THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR ACTIVITY DETAILS
Maker Exchange: Animation Creation
- Date: 06/26/2019 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
Meets in the High Desert Room
Maker Exchange is a brand new facility at your Corona Public Library fostering life-long learning in a collaborative environment through S.T.E.A.M. and Making activities. Funding is made possible by "Developing Makerspaces in Libraries Throughout California", a pilot project from the California State Library of collaboration with the Center for Children Creativity at the Bay Area Discovery Museum along with Friends of the Library and The Leela Project.