The City of Corona continues to work collaboratively with local and national agencies to actively monitor the COVID-19 situation. In response to Riverside County Public Health guidelines, preventative measures have been put in place that include the postponement of all Corona Public Library activities and Passport Application services. If you have any questions, please call us at (951) 736-2384 or email us at Aska.Librarian@CoronaCa.gov.
Secret Code: SPOT
👷♀️ Corona Box City Construction Day 👷
- Date: 06/12/2019 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Corona Public Library
650 South Main Street
Corona, California 92882
Approximately 20 children can build at a time.
Meets in the Learning Lab and Corner Room.
▪ Children who have received their building permits will sign in and begin planning and constructing their buildings, and later placing their buildings on their plot of land inside the Box City (Learning Lab).
▪ Each plot of land will measure 20 x 20 inches.
▪ Children are expected to work together to make their City a success with the help of volunteers and Corona Box City staff.
▪ Children who attend at least four construction days will receive a free book, courtesy of the Friends of the Library, on Ribbon Cutting Day. Ribbon Cutting Day will be held on Thursday, July 18 from 3:00-4:00pm.